January 17, 2010

DUN READ IF IT OFFENSE U!!!!

~When the favor of God shines on your church, you will find its premises too small for the people who queue up week after week to attend the services! So when people wonder and ask, “What is happening here?” you can tell them, “It is the favor of God multiplied all over us!” And it is all undeserved, unearned and unmerited! By Pastor Prince!!! Yeah at last I got a time to read...

~Isaiah 53:44Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows… This is what I needed most :) Thks comforter of my soul;) If Jesus can heal diseases n GOD can heal cancers, then what more than just a cough or sore throat???

~Lets boldly declare tt “I am not righteous because of what I have done or not done. I am righteous only because of the blood and finished work of Jesus at the cross!”

~This means that once you are a believer, the blood of Jesus Christ keeps on cleansing you from every sin! (Wash-cycle) 24 hours a day, seven days a week — and move on with God!

~Isaiah 53:5 declares, “By His stripes you are healed!”
All frm Pastor Prince's devotions:) Haha

No comments: