January 17, 2010

Lord, should I declare tt today is a tremendous AWESOME DAY or a crushed down day???
Thankyou for the time in church, but I'm late again...
Lord, help me plan my time. My time management sux as u know I can't do anythin w/o YOU rite.
Anw the time w Cheryl for biblestudy in chc, I learnt ALOT!!! N my heart for P&W changed was awesome. HAHA I'm sooo blessed THKS CHERYL;)loves loves... Thks for re-lightin the fire for Christ in me... I've shared almost what I've imagined n wanted to, THANK GOD for the courage.
I thought in my whole life no one knows it except YOU(GOD):') I'm touched by UR works GOD.
Yeah today was awesome la, everythin seems so good n svc seems so hyper.
Pastor Kong's msg was even powerful, claps claps claps n wow-ness... COOL!!! woah!!!
It was even happier to hear of the new land central of SGP WOOHOOOO-ing!!!!!!!!

It has come to an end w.... I'll Con't pray, stand firm n strong... Its a new beginnin w HIM tmr...

No comments: