January 19, 2010

Talkin abt split personality durin work w Estha haha
realised I have tooo lol.....
The 2 me talkin inside of me.
1 tellin me I can, another tellin me I can't...
Negative tots which will cancel 1by1 the blessings tt GOD had prepared for us...
N another me will tell me off, remindin me of this phrase n ask me to start confessin...
CONFESS IN ME!!! No one knows... Only HIM...
Its always my spiritual body will do the good stuffs yet my old mind will do the bad ones.
Spiritual body had done great things in me, HE's always the one who motivates me in doin things which I think I can't. "For I can do all things in CHRIST who strengthens me."Nth is impossieble for HIM...Yet HE's in me.SO yea the preachin of my heart cames...

Now only 1 knew my aim, but turned back n tell me off nicely...Tt phrase will be in me...
I'm truly suppose to do tt to myself, n i did it. Tryin to be saddis in all way to MYSELF...

I'm sorry grp1 , knowin I can't lead well, n i can nv lead well...
I'm sry... U guys can do better...

No comments: