January 25, 2010

U comin up to the max rite...
I'll NV cry abt all tt situations tts comin up by you anymore.
This is the last time though my eyes hurts...Nv worth it...
Be as bitchy as you want.ni zuo chu yi wo zuo shi wu...
Just a reminder b4 u regret, Shut ur bloody F mouth up to listen to wat others say...
U nv change n u'll regret for life...
U wan give me hell, I'll give u heaven....
Vent ur anger on me... I'll not... but u nv know...
Though I can't talk fast neither can I think fast nor can I react fast...
U change n train me to do tt!!!
RMB IS U CHANGE ME TO DO TT ON YOU!!!!
Words comin out of ur mouth is nv true... Watch it man...
I'll nv let it go thru in my ears its even worst than nv put it to heart.... HYPOcrite...
U nv know wat is happenin behind u...
Ur voice is damn sharp, till NO ONE CAN HEAR ME!
Dun believe I shouted over till my mom came out yet U con't w tt voice of urs...
tts y I said SHUT UR MOUTH UP N LISTEN TO WAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY!!!
Slow minded ppl(me), needs time to think, i shall declare tt INFRONT OF UR FACE!!!
Who ask i'm inherited w this, blame me lah!!!
keep tt volume low la, infact i gonna say tt he didn't even scold or even raise his voice at u..
Know tt U started it first okays... Cos use ur ears n NOT UR MOUTH!!!

No comments: