January 30, 2010

HAPPY 1day late BIRTHDAY LixuanDEAR n LESLEYloves!!!:)

This few weeks have been sinning, repentin sinnin and repenting...
SHIT everytime pass by the cross will look then start to daze..
Lord, I'm sorry, knowin tt lookin to the cross U've take all away.
thks!
I've been strugglin inside me, yepps suppose nt to say it here..
Anw yea lettin go was truly a big step, though i thot i did it.
But aft some words still hurts by bringin them back.... Kinda irritatin...

Alrt shall not blog abt it as sense the free frm chains rite now:):)
N yea shall talk abt this few days then, yea ever since things starts to happen.
Past came back:) Went back home, out w the old grpies:)
HAHA ppl who made me laugh till stomachache...
I've learnt a big lesson... Always be a fren and not a leech!
I've shared w them a few stuffs, n best part is nonsence stuffs is back HAHA!!
Yea n Thurs went for prawnin w the whole class was awesome:)
Haha BOSS taught me how to prawn n pool aft our late lunch w the whole grp(1 disciple cannot have 2 mastersHAHA!BOSS&SALLY)...
Cool was great time out w classmates our bond seems to improve lil by lil...
It always takes 2 hand to clap. This occurs in all situation.
Wow this few hard lessons, all this phrases just came out arh... Not bad not bad:)
Haha yea pray for strength to conquers all things tts against me...PTL PTL!!!!!TYL!!!<3<3esss

No comments: