January 23, 2010

Last nite was a good good nite:) at least i stopped tossin ard n sleep thru out...:)
though I tossed on the bed for the whole of ytd... I can still sleep:):)
I was very restless ytd, the usual pain, knocked on the wall to cover up for a while then fell asleep again. I'm like dieing man... Dots the medi do make my stomach feel ewwwww...
In the evenin Brinz called, I was lik GOD thk u tt at least someone woke me up frm my deadness...Talked craps as usual... HAHA lesb part....
Then off to bed again-.-" till 8 dad came to visit me haha as usual too he always visit me when I'm sick... N the power of forgiveness took place:) Thank U heavenlyDaddy... I start to appreciate, compared to last time... Yea...
Then 8.30 YingJie called:) It was really great time w her:) at first bro picked the phone, she finds him familiar then she asked me.... Was shocked tt my bro is JAVIN HAHA... As she's their sunday sch teacher hehe... AWESOMENESS AE!!! I've learnt quite alot thru sharings n talkin dahahaha... I was hmmmm&Ya-ing thru out e conversation:) Then shared quite alot... Then back to sleepin GG...
Let us not revenge but let GOD avenge for us:):)

No comments: