January 21, 2010

Dots this few days I've change alot cos of my sickness...Blamin everythin onto my sickness lol...
I can't talk, Can't hear properly... My ear super pain, super irritatin...
I wanna hit onto somethin w my fist to cover the pain... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
Everytime I feel the pain either I'll cover my ear if not my fist will be clentched!!! Anytime can punch onto any of the hard objects...
Now I can't even swallow properly, not even saliva(yikes sorry 4 being disgustin) take so much effort to swallow, wat nonsence... Still talk abt food... Almost vomited w every mouth of food i put in my mouth...
Just went to seek the doc... Its pathetic to have MCsss for weekends...
Even on my precious SUNDAY!!! GRRRRRRRRRR...
I didn't even realised I'm havin fever... I'm super weak la can... Immune system is lackin...
Hey NURSES!!! sisM, SiXian,GuanLiang how to build my immune system arh???
Aft consumin all the medi I'm lik walkin zig zag...ZZZ drunk??
Anw Thks JASON for prayin for me, and all the concern msgs... MOST APPRECIATED:):)
I shall start puttin faith in all of my prayers... GG, Physically down but spiritual PLS DUN DOWN...

No comments: