January 13, 2010

Woah now my turn to blog aft sooooo looonnng lol, GG i've been bloggin on papers cos i'm bored.
No time for com though, there's happy sad, angry, sobs...nvm...
Within just few days... Gosh time fly past too fast.

Lord, I'm uselsess, I can't do things well, I can't plan n organise things well, I can't a single thing well GOSH! I'm truly useless manz. I'm cursing n swearing myself, why in my mind is tt he chose the wrong leader to lead. Wat on earth! The eyes of EVERYONE makes me panicks, all I see is YOU CAN NV DO IT!!! R U SURE U CAN??? That freaks me out, the fear tt no one will EVER know. Lord, time calm me down man... It wasn't cos I'm stress, lik wat everyone said."hey joc dun be stress" thks for being there for me everyone:') most appreciated. But I'm not stress. Its lik I needa calm down. I wanna do my best but with this dumb brain of mine wat on earth can I plan anything. My heart was telling me if anything goes wrong not anyone's fault BUT YOUR fault. And wat others said was rite it reflected on me not him. Its not his faultbut mine pla ppl dun blame the innotcent ones. He has done the most, why no one sees it but only his bad side. Everyone has diff thinking and attitude. Lord, I'm crying out to you, do something to me, change me,lead me, mould me, slap me to wake my bloody idea up. Now aft thinkin why he chose me maybe cos of my mouth, THKS AE, U ALMOST KILLED ME!!! Talk nonsence, comfirm one! I also can't rmb wat I said...TSK!!! HATE MYSELF MANZ!!! Oh shut up Joc...

No comments: