January 31, 2010

Today's another awesome SUNDAY!
Had short sharin w CG(: cool there's where we start to confess...
To be firm w our understandings(:
2 diff homes... Same owner...GOD... Daddy, when the time has arrives do tell me(:
Listenin to ZAN MEI ZI QUAN songs... their worship songs were awesome some of it almost caught my tears but endurin haha cos I'm outside~
The diff between was one they were VERY concerned they can read wat was goin on...
Thru fb they know part of it n they talk to u abt it...
That makes us feel warm n shows tt u're not alone... N makes u feel home... We share heart to heart probs...
They get to know faster, n more than anyone else thks CG loves... new love for GOD...
the other is tt they dun even know u're there, hmmm i does tt too sorry peeps...
I'm learnin n I'm changin... Actions DO speak louder than words...VERYTRUE!!!
thank u HeavenlyDADDY, thank u, love u love u & i love today's SERMON!!!
Infact it truly touches me...
Thru all the songs in between I find it cool... N it really goes well w the sermon...AWESOMENESS(:(: ANW I shall be back to humble myself... Lord, Humble Me!!!

No comments: