September 1, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!!! Ma'amS,SirS,MissLEE!

OkOk I'm updatin now... Err at this point of time???
Nvm its still early...
Yea Aft WEEKSSS of random reasons*explantaions* of RUSHIN FOR PROJSSS
At last it has ended!FREE!!!
Anw This Brinz n Rems for the proj:) The presentation simply ROX!
CLAPS to EVERYONE who present ytd:) Great Job!!!
N JIAYOU for those presentin tmr:)
Hmmm this few times went out with Sher haha with our planned outfit
We looked great;)... MY Fashion Consultant haha... NO INSULT!! haha
Pictssss to be uploaded....
Same to Proj picts haha laughssss....
Thurs Sher came over to my house for presentation end up talkin haha...
Fri Brinz n Jere came over for finishin the proj...
Sat Brinz came over con't ^, then meet Sher n brought them 4 church:( they didn't PLAY!!!
Then Sher n I went shoppin at Fareast:)Fun shoppin n talkin nonsence... hahaha...
Sun was over the com to complete it for the WHOLE DAY-.-"
Mon came presented haha went fine n great, AMEN!
Then went home waitin to meet A.S.K aft 8 mthS, while waitin for time to past had a chat with Javin,
He's GROWN! Taught him how to play the recorder...
HAHA love u BRO! My ONE n ONLY,PRECIOUS,CUTE,LOVIN,NONSENCE BRO!
Meet A.S.K/[M]inFang,[L]ynn we chatted lots of stuffs.
[M] thks for the GARFIELD, n the love letter:)its been so long i've recieved 1!
[L] was super quiet, SPEAK UP AE!!! No worries I'll intro some guys to u hahaha!
MISS U 2 man! meet up again SWEETIES!lovessss...
Didn't get to go back Deyi, cos yea class ended late so yea.
I missed MissLEE,CHENlaoShi,MrsANG,n DEYI's TEACHERS!!!lovesss...
TODAY, went Kbox with SHER! My singin sux!err we dressed in s.....!
then went to her house to make mayo,for practice..
N off to BUGIS STREET! then home... TIRED...
Excited for tmr haha rite, Bro:)

Gettin back to church aft weeksssssssssss

Kinda weird feelin... Afraid? hmmm sayin it here? I dunno... Lord i shall tell u...
U have the rites to know... I'm sorry DADDY!
I've read, Galatians,ehpha,philipians,now COLOSIANS...
They seems interesting taught me lots of things... Reminders,WAKEUPcall...

No comments: