August 26, 2009

A.S.K lovesssss YAHWEH!!!! give praises to HIM ae!!!

Woohooo I'm super happy man, tmr gonna hand in our proj ALR!!!
AFT SO LONG-.-
Praise God for everything went well haha....
Aft many sleepless nights, NOW I'm sick... yea shivering the whole day in class...
Wasted 2 packets of tissues, thks to the one who gave me haha:p
This week was both STRESS n RELAX aft all.
As stones aft stones had been taken away...
Thks DADDY!
Now a days had been hangin late outside with Sher haha...
Sleepless nights for her tooo sighs take care me dear...
We planned lots of things for the coming days haha was EXCITED! R U????
Peeled off my meat on MON -.- my very first peeler on my very first potato of the day-.-
Bleed for hrs...
It was pain n ya MY UGLY SIDE CAME OUT!!! GRRRRR....
Sorry to show out my unglam side of me... Feel bad ae...
Mon was lik havin thunder storms in my heart STRESS,FEAR,PAIN :'(
think too much AGAIN... sighsss... My tears dropped... sorryy...
But thk DADDY for blessing me frensssss to help me out... lovesss...
Ytd was bad got the most shit from DY, shouted for lik the WHOLE DAY:(
I felt bad hope to sort things out but i end up being angry... Sorrry..
"Everyone has temper, is just that how u manage it"
This sentence strike me suddenly to chill me down...
Start to miss A.S.K!!! M,L i miss the both of U man!!!
Meet on teacher's day!!! errr wat time will sch end ae??????
Today random went back with the 2 pollutant, who CORRUPT MY MIND!!!
Anyhow-er.....
Tt pill i took frm darren was real effective man but i slept in the train-.-"
Thks anw...
SHER DUN FORGET OUR PLANS!!!! Its supposed to be worked out... yea RMB hor!!!

No comments: