September 3, 2009

...Time for a change...

I've been talkin alot this few days...
I spent time with family YIPPPEEE!!!
Though felt sadness in me...
I dun know how to say...Y i treat it so seriously??
I didn't lik TT answer! n i felt like T.T
Anyone knows where's the best green pasture to lie on???
BRING ME THERE!! I needa distress...
Blue Sky, White Clouds, Green Pasture...
I wanna lie down then JUST BE QUIET!!! Talked in a peaceful way...
PATHETIC i chatted with "wife" though was laughin out loud..
Though i wished n enjoyed chattin n argue all the nonsence stuffs with her...(as per normal)
But my whole heart wasn't laughing...
Did i change? I wanna know...
LORD, I wanna tell u EVERYTHING!
Sad? Need Cheer Ups? I 'm bad at it. Even cheering up myself was bad...
Everyone's gettin sick... Heys ppl Take care of urself PLS!!!
I shall pray for all of our health...:)aft weeks of not prayin seriously..
DAILY BREAD! Oh shit i forgotten its alr SEPTEMBER!!!
Haha today was late AGAIN! Shit its gonna be a habit NO WAY!
LORD,I NEEDA CHANGE!! Pray for my TIME MANAGEMENT!!!
Sorry Sher tt I'm always late... Sighs.... CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!!
Had been thinkin of alot of things, alot of ppl...
Disappointed???Nvm u dunno wat i'm sayin as well...

No comments: