August 6, 2009

DeeplyDemoralised...

Knowin tt aft i had happen but i'm sorry tt I'm not used to it...
Hurt her most this month... Wonder when will it stop?
I'm confused, if looked deeply into MY eyes i'm filled with tears.
Figurin out is tears of joy, sorrows or???

Felt tt i'm scary at sometimes, the moment i think tt think will happen.
It happen... THINK NOT DREAM leh HELLOOOS ARH!!!
I didn't mean to think tt way... Is tt coincidence or???
I'm scary....

I really miss the hug frm my mom... :'(
I need huggs? ehhh this sentence seems weird... HeLlO think straight oK!!!
Nvm save it for urself.... SPEECHLESS..... Shall con't my projS put all this aside then...HeavenlyDADDY AFT ALL I need u most still...I can't live w/o U!!!

Blasting Chirstian songs to help me out, i hope...Hillsongs...
Can words tt comes frm mouth, change the heart???

No comments: