August 6, 2009

Fun & Excitin week eh...

This week was exciting, though my mind is still thinkin hay wires...
Things had start to change eh?
Realtionship with GodDaddy, family n frens... Changed...):
Uselessly cried out...
But my HEEEHORRR language still no change-.-
Shit man gonna become my habit soon, GOTTA CHANGE EVEN MORE!!!
I've been very noisy, but was asked to be even noisier-.- Shall be noisy in Ma'am's class ONLY!!!
I can't even stand myself talkin, disturbin non-stop.
My voice simply very ANNOYIN!!! GRRRRR!!!!Shall shut up!
Had been with Eric n Darren on our journey home.
Their dirty "interview" makes me LAUGH TILL almost VOMIT!!!!
REAL DISGUSTING!!! EWWW!!!
Pollutant pollutes ppl's mind...
Though he started innocently but others pollute his,
n now they pollutin each other even more! By addin worst funniest ewwwest things into it...
Sigh... POLLUTED!!!
Yeah I admit i seriously got the pollution in my mind, the word "F***" has been in my mind for quite sometime... I dunno, simply dunno though goin to YingJie's meetin, hearts opened but when home it resume to normal...sigh... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wats wrong with me???? The "F" word just shoot out when something happen. goodness... sigh needa restart everything with GOD frm the scrap...
I'm sorry Lord... I'm insane now... Lord, take everythin out of me... If even better take this life away so i'll not hurt U even deeper... I dun deserve ur love... But y still love me???HeavenlyDaddy... all ur ans is in the book and I know sm of it, its stupid to fight against it...

No comments: