August 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!

Ytd n today was abt stayin at home to think STRAIGHTLY but end up think hay wire again.
I treated ppl real cold this few days, I even scold my loves one ****)':
GOSH!!! Wats happenin to me?
Sat nite was preparin my hearts for Sunday's worship but end up stayin at home.
Was being prompted with wat my fren said "Who r u goin there FOR???"
U ain't goin there for HUMANS!!! So y care wat they think or say or even gossip( ihopenot) abt u!!! But still was trapped under tt scheme...grrrr.... Start to read HIS word again but again end up sleepin-.-
Hmmmm when will i stop all thins?
Maybe shall sleep early tonite, though its kinda late now-.-
So tt tmr can wake up for tmr's jog at 6.30(:
then meetin SHER,brinz,remster,hanwei for project. Hmmmm...
My attitude is gettin bad to worst. I keep thinkin back... Times where i dun see JESUS there...
Tt really pull me down... I'm sorry, i'm sorry, I'm sorry LORD!!!
Why am i sayin helpless when u're alrd there for me tryin to equipped me but i ignore u.......)':
Hebrews4:15-16 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet w/o sin. Let us come boldly to the throne f grace tt we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
I NEED THIS TO STOP!!! Lord, if u r willing, stop this... pls... I plead u... I need u!!!
I led myself astrayed, Lord, sorry to bother u, bring me back on to the righteous track...

No comments: