December 8, 2007

Such a wonderful Week!

Had been workin everyday single day except Mon & Sunday, Mon cos no reason but Sun there's a BIG reason and tt is God.(Exodus20:8-10a). Manager had been askin me tt am I goin to continue workin after my programme end i'm still thinkin, and this had quest I had been askin myself again and again but nothin come into my mind. Then I turned to God but I wouldn't know how God goin to tell me His answer but ya gotta make my mind. Haha guess Jeremy had made it for me thanks alot! This few days is very very cold, dunno is because i'm sick as tts what my mom always nag at me or what. I had been coverin myself with blankets or jackets. And my mom was so curious why am I always so cold then she asked the doctor and e doc said cos I'm cold blooded! haha jokin he said my body is cold. Ya I found it funny too as while I'm workin in e kitchen, everyone is is so called perspirin (i guess) but I am shiverin in front of tt muffin toaster. But ya forget abt tt, I have worked with YiJoe, Ameera, Pathiban but not with Denise and tt Wed I worked with her, she id just so cute na. And Terrence another crew leader, he is cute and ya he looks like those english english one and also speaks like one too... On Wed Denise and I gotta do runners and ya Terrence is Denise cashier but he also teach me alot of things and ya mediacorp ppl went there to act, nice scene ae! Haha Kang ChengXi, Fiona Xie, Chen LiPing, Huang WenYong and a few more if not wrong. Denise and I were like watchin them actin, but ya she had been tellin me tt ChengXi very handsome and cute stuff and after work it rain so heavily so ya we went back home late, and we ate our lunch with Terrence haha. Then Terrence got back to work so I sat there with Deniise chit chattin abt their actin and they got a break ChengXi went out to take a drink and we two were like lookin at him, then he looked back an smile at us haha so cool man, i mean nvm. Cos i'm sittin closer to the window and I guess he saw me first and smile at me first then to Denise, she looked at me and say dun smile smile la but its courtesy mah! Nvm la its just an actor, so wat big deal nehx. But God is so much more greater and handsome 10X than him! Haha So great to know our Heavenly Father. Just then I remembered tt I had read e Daily Bread durin my QT and it said We Christian had already been given the Gifts of Gift! 1st we Know Christ and He had chosen us as His child and He is the GIFT! And He asked Jesus to die for our sins, and for tt our Sins Are Forgiven(Eph1:7), The Teaching From The Holy Spirit(John14:26),Eternal Life And A Home In Heaven(1John5:12)(John14:2),and most greatest of all A Love Like No Other(John15:9.13)
Its as easy as ABC to recieved salvation.
Admit that you're a sinner(Rom3:23)
Believe on Christ(Acts16:31)
Confess your Faith(Rom10:9-10)

No comments: