December 4, 2007

What's wrong with me?

This morning I'm very tired so take bus to work but when in the bus my heart hurts again, oh my but not as painful as tt time. I'm so tired and heart broken. Hope tt God can mend my heart back to normal. I ask my sis Ameera "Am I really very boyish?" She looked at me and said Yes u are and u are more boyish than me, as she is e most boyish one in class. How, is this what God want me to be? I dunno what God want me to be? My mom said when I'm not born e doc. said she is havin a boy on e first scan and e second scan e doc. said is a girl. Wat e~ And is it because of this I'm more like a boy? And I can comfirm that when school reopen within all e girls, I will have e shortest hair again as I am always not different. Cos I have cut my hair and felt I much more cooler than anyone haha:) But I kept feeling tt there's many pairs of eyes lookin at me, dunno why and what are they lookin? Saw alot of ppl while walkin home aft work, saw a group of my sch NPCC frens as they called my name and I did not hear cos I'm listenin to my mp4 and thinkin of some stuffs. Ameera signal me and ya then saw them. Then saw my pri5&6 chi teacher, so went to greet her wonder does she remembers me? As I'm always e worst in her class but she remembered as she ask me questions and she thought I had dropped out of sch and start workin, sad she still treat me as a bad student but nvm i'm opposite of last time so ya Must Be Positive!
During workin time things is happenin theres good and bad, good is Ameera is toastin e bread and I'm steamin e round egg and means tt we are standin side by side. Bad there's seems to be alot it happened to Parthiban and he cried cos he is scared and being accused for misunderstandin ya so as a school mate Ameera and I comfort him and made him back to normal haha by our nonsence again...
It had been very cold for days, and I had been sneezin for days. Tmr goin to church for drum lesson again yeah! Thurs they goin for Malacca trip but I can't go cos no passport funny rite but ya is e fact. I want to go e next trip with my church TQ btw I kknow wat TQ in english means Youth Fellowship haha Jenny Dao Shi told me haha:)
Kkz gotta sleep cos tmr workin from 7.30 to 11.30 hmmm gonna be fun, cos God will bring joy to us, believe, trust, faith! Yeah workin with Denise tmr love her lots cos she is so cute!!! First time workin with her, wonder what kind of attitude she had durin workin times, hmmmm should be quite serious rite as she always looks like but not tt serious cos bein influence by us haha:)
Tmr Ameera's Birthday! To My Dearest sister In Christ,Happy Birthday!!!:) God bless U in watever you do! Love U:) Muacks!

No comments: