December 9, 2007

Mieow!

Haha Sylvester and me the 2 cats in the Yeo's family! Meow Meow!Don't ever disturb the cats, or they will scratch and bite u, so are we haha!
Today is so cold even though I'mn wearin my jacket I still can feel the coldness, since mornin till now. Today is great but quite tired though but God blessed me with strength and energy. During family QT mom is workin and did not go to church wanna scold the manager of hers man. This is too much everytime Sunday my mom will be workin and not goin to church. But ya nvm just pray for her, and godmum praised my prayers as they were quite good but not tt good like my friends haha.
Learnt somethin great and tt is, Christ Jesus-Messiah, Wonderful Counselor, mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. And many more. God is just so great, today Jenny DaoShi asked us to write a letter to God. I have a lot of things to write but dun have much time to think and to write and paper seem to be quite small. Writin to God is so GREAT good idea ae! Last time I used to write to God but it seem like I did not write tt much as now. Our hope is in God, He is our 1 and precious HOPE! Many frens i asked abt should i quit my work and they say YES, I guess tts what God chose for me. Thanks Lord, and ya in my letter there's so many ThankYou! I just need to Thank God for so many things.Thanks Lord!

No comments: