December 17, 2007

Realised...

Many things had happened this few days, there good and bad, and I had realised alot of things. Lets start from the bottom then, I had realised tt I can be tt quiet, I can dun open my mouth for hours. Especially in Mac, workin or maybe all aunties talkin so got nothin to talk so keep quiet or they ask me questions and I just smile and now Aunty MeeMee called me smiley(Xiao Meemee)haha. Not only tt even with friends, when havin our lunch or break we sat together and ya they were like talkin more than topics and me busy eatin even though not hungry and not listenin to them. Then Ameera ask me am I really hungry and I said of course not then she said why didn't I want to join them talkin. And I said I dunno what are they talkin and it had happened for days. And Saturday Ameera and I worked together and she asked me this few days have u realised tt you are so quiet, and were so different from last time, and she said there is somethin missin in me(I guess so too). Then I realised tt I had not been openin my mouth for hours, cos there's many many things stuck in my mouth and dunno how to say, and I guessed it had made me stop takin for days. In my mind there's only a three letter word tt is WHY. It had appeared in my mind for many many times. Wanna know the answers but dunno how to ask, so no point askin. Next is bad things and it happened on tt day when Ameera worked with me adn ask me tt quest, and it happened because of me too. I'm so SORRY, really sorry, really really sorry to Ameera and to Lord. I said tt she is so desperate to want tt guy and ya they put me in too. They start to tell me more about him and tell him about me last last week cos I'm not workin. And they ask me down for a fake meetin cos they said is Jacklyn our stall meetin tt call for a last min meetin only for WEP when I went there, they said actually there's no meetin and ya actually I got drum lesson at 3pm and I'm late. I felt so guilty to use tt word on Ameera but u see its true and last time I am like this too erm but only to him ya. Actually no one knows onli my group knows but he is gone to dunno where so ya nvm then its over alr long time ago. There is nothin I can think of than sorry to both Lord and Ameera cos I had hurt them. I splurted out some vulgarities out. And ya they start callin me miss Holy cos my enemies are those bad things tt I hate to do. But ya I said it out. I'm sorry Lord! Good things is my dad treat us for 2 days on Sat is buffet and on Sun is Sakae Sushi haha took some photos usin my dad's new phone as he just bought it on Sat before goin for e buffet. He took student plan and the line he gave it to me tts why i changed my no. thanks dad. then he saw his friends all younger than him. But ya we guessed tt he knows tt his friends will be there on tt day so ya. But nvm we had a great time together as my dad bought a penguin plush toy for bro and i tigger for me:) hmmm God has His own plan for everyone of us. I guess after writin a blog I feel much better than before at least i had write down some of my feelings?

No comments: