August 26, 2007

Why do u kept appearing in my dreams???

This is the dunno how many time u had been appearin in my dreams, I dun wish to dream about u but another one. The feelings is diiferent than last time already, I admit I admire last time but it is over cos u had someone else at tt time. And now I dun even know abt my feelings now, I dun wish to talk abt this now cos it is really suffering. As I heard it from so many ppl yar so dun talk abt this den.
As for the dream let me name him A and the gal B, in real life the B had a crush on A from the beginning of the year till now. And in my dream they were already together happily as I still do not know anythin until when there is once they were together outside the school library. I am oso there talkin to A and saw B with her younger brother, then A said he got to go and he turned to B and hold her hand and I was so shocked. Suddenly I felt my heart was broken into many pieces, my eyes were watery. And I looked at A and tell him I got to go too as I turned I guess he saw my watery eyes he ran to me hold my arm and ask me to stop. I turned and look at him and then at B he looked straight into my eyes and said are you Ok, i replied yar I'm alright and I need to go. I pushed away his hand and walked away my tears ran down my face do not know what I should do and continue walkin.
And then I was awaked by my brother. I do not know waht does this dream means, can anyone tell me? I know I had forgotten him as I treated him as a bestie now and nothin else but he is always appearin in my dreams. I did not tell anyone cos I dunno what are they goin to comment but I write it here cos I dunno oso lar and I wish tt those hu read this will leave some comments. Frankly speaking I dun understand or can say as dun even know what is love yar wanna know...

No comments: