September 7, 2007

Never hate urself!!!

Remembered tt I asked God, can we hate our ownselves. Cos everytime we read the bible God always teach us to love others, not to hate one another. Things like tt wat about ourselves I was wonderin wanna know the answer cos if it is a sin I will change myself for hatin myself for lots and lots of reasons. Great God answered my prayers when I was readin God's word durin my Quiet Time... "After all, no one ever hates his own body, but he feeds and care for it, just as Christ does the church - for we are members of his body.(Ephasians 5:29-30)
Haha got wat I mean, it is the answer I had been findin. So now I've got to love myself more and got to tell this to my frens cos I guess I had influenced them oops sorry guys... Got to change u ppl mindset back to the correct one already.
Haiz I kept feel tt wateva I've done is always wrong especially when I did sumthin wrong, I always felt tt I am the one which cause all thee problems. I feel so guilty man but when I ask for forgiveness I dun feel anythin. I told this to my fen and she told me tt don't always feel tt way maybe last time I had always been blame for no reasons, scolded for no reasons tts y now I kept feelin tt way. Maybe she is right or maybe not hmmm not sure abt it...

No comments: