August 15, 2007

Wat a Surprise!!!

This year is the most memorable year for my whole life as for today is the day tt i grow 1 year older and must take more responsible as I am already 15. Haha I had never wanted to let anyone know about my birthday but last month my friends was talkin about birth months and when they talked about August some of them remembered mine. I don't know it is good or bad, but after things had happen i may say it is fun, happy and most of all memorable.

I was wondering who will be the first to wish me and Kasthuri wanted to be first but so sad my godbrother Jeremy came first to wish me as he wished me at axactly 12am haha, thanks a lot man Kor. Next is Kasthuri she wished me at around 5.45am this morning just nice to wake me up. She asked me who is the first to wish me and when she heard is Jeremy she said wah so bad arh blah blah blah haha jealous mah... Then next is the rest of the class or maybe can say is Sufiandi as when he step into the class only he shouted happy birthday to me so loudly and the others of my friends surrounding me heard it they all turned at me and one by one wished me, thanks to everyone of them who made my day so happy... Then he gave me a present and it was a TAMAGOTCHI and I was really happy as i never thought of having it.

When I came into class I know somethin was wrong as 2 of my besties who did not even talked to me as usually they will come to me and talk craps but for today, they both were talking to each other and ignoring me and after I sat down on my place they both stood up and took a big plastic bag and walked out of the classroom. Then when they walked out I was wondering wat are they doin outside. Just then one of my classmate came in and he looked at me and keep smiling and makin one anoyin noise to irritate me. I looked at him and he shooked his head and makin the noise I asked to stop it and he say cannot arh and we start arguin with each other as wat we always did.

After school we got course and kasthuri with the big mouth told the 2 teachers who take us for the course, then after the course actually got NPCC training but they brought me to our favourite hang out and we called it our house since sec2 as it was the best hang out place cos we mostly we go there to do our dance practices, talking craps, play and almost all our memories were found in there... Back to the story haha, they brought me there they dun allow me to go and I thought they were there to slack cos they were all walikng around chit chatting with one another, just then i felt somethin was really wrong as they were whispering to themselves and when i am goin near them they stopped everything they made it so obvious. Then I realised that two of my frens were missing i asked the others they told me tt they go take something. Then I saw Suria Coke, Ameera taking 1 big cake and i also saw Ms Rashidah my favourite teachers. We surrounded them and they put the candles on the cake and asked me to stand infront of the cake as I was the birthday girl, they sang birthday song and ask me to make a wish a blow the candles. After blowing they get ready the camera and ask me to cut the cake as they take a photo. After tt they distribute the cakes and this is the part where they came and bully me, Ameera came and without knowin tt her hand is filled with cream until I saw her hand and as i was holdin on to my cake i ran and still she caught me and put the cream on my face then they start filling water bottles with water as i thot they wanted to drink but they came to me and poured on me, then the others came to spray water on me and I was totally wet then they started to splash on each other and everyone got wet except 2 Denise and Kassim who escaped from us... I do not know how to go NPCC in this wet school uniform but i still went there and it was very fun and really memorable...
Thanks to Kasthuri, Denise, Shahirah, Suria, Ameera, Jamie, Kassim and most of all Ms Rashidah as they help me have this wonderful time. And I want to thanks those who wish me happy birthday and gave me prsents this is the first time that I had recieved so many presents from my family members and friends... Luv u ppl forever...

1 comment:

-Jeremy- said...

Great to see your life change alot, it's a wonderful thing to see you change so much, e most important thing is God is giving you surprises.

I'm happy knowing you in ATC or so call in God kingdom, lolz.
Glad you are happy this year birthday, you are a overcomer, you can over come a lot of things, just trust Lord Jesus, give him your trouble and pray every morning, you will see changes ya?

Amen?

AMEN! Hahax!

You can change ppl thoughts about God, you know you can do it, don't let your other self beat you by saying you can't do it, got it?

Good! Keep it up and walk in God path! Amen?

AMEN! Hahax!

Alright then.. Going eat Mac le..
Now 0205 - 18/8/07.. Quite late already, hungry still, hahax! So do your best then.. Night night! Sotong! Bleahx! :P