August 3, 2007

Never felt so weak before...

Today there is NDP training and it was a bad day for me... I nearly fainted on the parade good that I walk out myself it is so embarass... Sigh I thought it was a nightmare but while I was trying to wake myself up I feel that I am really restless until I can't even open my eyes, I can't hear, can't see and my head was realy giddy. I was brought to the sick bay by 2 teachers, they ask me to rest on the bed, I close my eyes as I even open my eyes. My friends came to see me and brought me an ice-mountain and they kept asking me to drink as much as I could, they said my face is so pale. Then Kasthuri came she was so anxious that she looked at me like one kind, I am scared of that look as she likes to look at me with that... But I am also touched by her as she really take care of me thats why I loved to go with her but sometimes we will have some arguments and it will always be solved within 2 days. Then after resting I continue the parade and felt much better as the sir helped me change my place to a under the shade but after all again I feel very uneasy and good that it is the ending of the parade I felt the same and my friend told me that I looks very pale and again I rested till the whole NDP and NPCC training is over...

No comments: