July 31, 2007

Everyone will Changed!!!

Why must everyone change, change can but into a better person for that I dun mind but everyone looks like change from bad to worst. I regret to ask her to come back to my group, should I leave her alone but I can't bear to see her alone... That's the problem with me now because of her everything breaks down I just feel like leaving this world and and let be themselves... I want them to tell me how I change but they simply kept tellin me the positive things thats why now I have changed to a person who they can't really accept and they tell me I had changed. And they say is because of my friend who had changed me, I don't understand as I know the whole group hate her to the max so I do not know should I listen to them or not... I am filled with troubles in my mind, I had hand it all to God and I feel much better, Amen... Hahax learnt from Jeremy kor always like to say Amen... Lol... Now I don't even know how to see them or maybe I will ask for a change of my position and I will not see anyone from my group... So they will not say anything about me and my friend... THEY ARE JUST SO CRUEL!!! SHE HURT ME TOO MUCH AND SHE DON'T KNOW... ;' ( I feel so sad but not angry at all only disappointed with her... I cried for so many days and this is the first time i had been so weak in my whole life and the reason for this is becuase of Her...
There are a few ppl who I wanted to mentioned as they are my Godbrothers and Godsisters and they were the one who helped me, cheer me up when I'm down... They are Jeremy, Suria, Sufiandi, Guan Seng, Ameera , Shahirah and Jamie... I need to Thanks them alot as they are always there for me haha...

No comments: