August 24, 2007

How God help me this week...

Wow this week can say tt God is really lookin at my paths, guidin me, leading me to where ever I want to go. My mom and I is gettin ok now as I know tt God is with us always, and God know me more than anyone knows and He knows what I am weak in and wat I am strong at as for school I had a few test this week quite scary but I prayed for it and ask God for wisdom and not only tt havin faith in God is most important. I had a Maths and a English test on Tuesday, I prayed tt I will not be careless for maths and as for english read the question properly. On Tuesday I sat for my maths test first and when I saw the paper I prayed again for helpin me to calm myself down and I start doin knowing tt God is watchin over me and for tt I do not need to be afraid. as for English I prayed too but doubt a little cos my english always had been either just pass or pass but not reached my teacher expectation. On Wednesday my teacher give out maths test paper, I am surprised and filled with thankful heart as God let me get full marks and also taking the 1st position. Haha Thanks Lord. As for english forgotten when teacher gave out I am not really satisfied with wat I've got but my teacher did not say anything as she always comment on ppl to work hard or work Extra hard...
As for NPCC I don't really like my post as I do not know wat to do and as for my post it is about project thingy and i don't really know wat is it about too and as for today i was asked to write an article I do not know how to do as my english is already tt bad and I do not have any Idea on how to write about Sec1 swearing ceremony, even though I did go but I just do not know wat to write. And before all this means I do not know about the article, I was talkin to my fren about our post as he was a logistic and he said there is alot of things to do and I do not know y i feel like goin to tt post cos at least I got something to do durin trainin. I prayed about this too and yeterday I called the chairman to ask wat to bring and wat am i suppose to do for today training and he told me tt my post had been switched from PPPM to Logistic I was so happy and thank God immediately even though I was talking to him on the phone. Today as I said earlier doin the article as being forced to do so stressed up as i do not know how to do... But happy to say tt God had been knowin wat I need so He changed my post and surprisingly I got praised from my ma'am cos I always get scoldin and nv get praises at all but this is the first time got praised haha so happy thanks to Lord for telling me wat to do.
Other than NPCC, my class this fren who like to come to me always helpin me always be by my side as he treat me as his sister or dunno wat lar but I know a lot of my frenz who does not belong to my class and dunno thought he was my stead haha wish so but too bad i do not not know he like me not and he is not a christian sob sob but i am still happy tt he is always with me and others got jealous when they saw us walkin so close to each other and talkin, playing and do all kinds of stupid staff haha lame nvm... Wish they will not misunderstood us... And hope we will alwasy be together bah let God decide our path then...
As for another classmate in a sudden of a blue moon call me mei mei and he also treat me veri well also haha.

Thanks Lord for everything tt u had blessed me with true friends, love and faith. I commit every other things on to ur hands Lord. Blessed others with your everlasting love as it can be shared through many many ppl. Especially for the non-christians Lord i pray tt we as ur little light will lead others to u and will always be commited to u. Lord I also pray tt I will serve you with all my hearts and souls and that will bring glory to your name. Love u always, In Jesus name I prayed, Amen.

No comments: