July 20, 2007

At last....

Hurray wat a surprise I improved my maths hehe so great... Thanks to God always there to help me... After knowin tt I got 23/24 I was so shocked and my teacher praised me haha so happy lol... My teacher wa teachin my class a meanin of a chinese word and she called my name and she said I was the type of person those gentle type, I was so blur at tt time as my fren was beside me tokin to me and I did not really pay attention and suddenly my name was called and whole class was lookin at me den they started sayin I where got gentle so rough... I felt tt too...
Then for my maths teacher he called my name to get back our test paper my paper was at the last few piece and I think I am not goin to do well for this test but then he called me I went to collect tt time he said well done to me... Did I heard it wrongly again, cos the previous test he said the same thing to me and I was so disapointed for wat I've got... But as for now I really need to thanks Lord as I got the chance to teach a few of my frenz and they did improve alot even though they fail I will still continue to teach them till they pass...
Oh no somethin bad happen to me I started to speak things tt are bad like Stupid, Idiot and many more and sumtime worst I say vulgarities accidentally...These words are so bad I dun like lor I need to change and must refresh my mind filled with nonsence as they are all taught by my frenz sigh... Why must I learn from them and the phrase Shit You lar also must change cos very not nice sigh...
Haha today RHD celebration in school and I wore my frens ethnic clothes quite nice lar but the only thing is very difficult to sit, either on the floor or on the chair. Cos is a skirt mah so very uncomfortable as I dun wear skirts unless my mother force me to wear... And this time is my grp of frenz force me to waer oso but actually I turn them down den later they say I PSK them then I got no choice to wear lor... Then some more this is the first time I wear like tt in school cos I had nv wear like this before since primary school till now...

No comments: