July 18, 2007

In need of HELP!!!

Arrrrrhhhhhhhh....... My maths drop le Oh no who can help me I do not know how to revise if too easy no need to think oso can do but too difficult think already oso dunno how to do... Why must I be so careless I just not happy with myself.... As for my frenz they kept influencin me to hate the teacher keep tellin me the negative things about the teacher how can I change their mind set man!!! And now I oso dunno wat happen to me as I start to dislike the teacher... Sigh need to think positive things le must Buck Up no more slackin le... Btw I really wish to have a tuition teacher lor to teach me maths , english and many things... I had one test yesterday wish there is some improvement in it... I will strive for it man... If she wanna challenge me I will take the challenge!!!
Oh my frens they are so close to me le haha so happy especially my grp even though they themselves have problem with one another, I am not included. But I just wish tt they will solve all their problems at one go so I won't be the one sufferin by listenin to each of their complains... And most importantly they like to gossip about one another why must they do this they know I don't like and they still do it. How to tell them off and stop them from all the gossips...

No comments: