March 1, 2010

Oh well...
Things gettin good to bad, bad to worst n now is worsen...
I just feel lik running in to the road n u know~
oh welll... just wanna run away frm EVERYTHIN!!!
GOD I can't save myself... I didn't even realised how long i didn't hunger n thirst, weep n stood infront of YOU just to sense ur pressense... Its just aft pastor kong's sermon which spoken to me n reminded me... Yepps i wept...
I'm sinking but i can't...
Bring me back to the place where i shouted my last command, knowin tt I'll do a better job this time!! Let it out??not infront of others pls!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I DUN WAN!!! But wat if i did?
I'm feeling bad, not right... EVERYTHIN GET BACK TO UR PLACE YEAH?
Wats wrong w me? lettin the whole world know? TTS STUUUUPID!!!
The bass of this song makes me...
ThankGod still as I get sensitive to the SPIRIT, thanks for stoppin my physical hunger. iloveuGOD...

No comments: