March 4, 2010

GG man i shouldn't hav seen FB i'm outta my mind now...
2 of them has been added... WTH!!!???
Hey who r u arh... See handsome jiu add crazy typical gals...TSK TSK TSK!!!
But I still believe in tt dream tt I assume is frm GOD...
uh oh asked, should I tell??? confess confess....lols..........
No interest in other livin or non livin things...

Haha ytd went to meet the AMK makals aft sch to accompany wife to print things...
then roam n recall back abt the past nonsence stuffs we did... I seriously love them both....
JAMIE & KASTHURI!!!u gals rox manz... w/o u ppl i wouldn't be like this n won't be here tooo...
I MISS YA'LL!!!
CIRCUIT BREAKERS LETS MEET UP!!!!

Today I'm lazy to do everythin la... i'm lazy to do the brownie... So only sell ice pops...
my mouth seriously somethin wrong. Anw yeah today's early slag in demo kit, but intend to go home... I'm a pro of stand-sleepin now, i can do tt very well leh... WAH!!!-.-"
Then good there's space to sleep thk GOD for wakin me up at Bishan so i won't over shot AMK...
Then went home MEDI... then napped for am hr...then woke up to slack... TMR???busy time...
Everythin I needa slot aft my proj is done... Pray tt tmr I can finish...LORD, have mercy on me...

No comments: