June 22, 2009

Lost sheep

Alright shall update at this time cos bro ask me to??? hahahaha... with tt sarcastic line...

Was readin thru my long long time blogs was kinda like missed those days?
Missing those RELATIONSHIP tts being built within me in GOD.
A last min prayer bein ans by SIS, by callin out HIS name n singin praises...
Tears almost rolled out when readin those posts,
compairin it with now. lost n despaired...
Had been blindly readin HIS words, though HIS words taught me lots of stuffs.
Kinda sad when i can't recall any of the verses, goodness... sighsssssssss...)':
sgc/sgr? sin,guilt,confess/sin,guilt,run.. currently sgr:(

1 week of hols had past, MISSED everyone. My bro, brinz, sher, darren, angie, hanhan, jiahui, eric, aiya simply the WHOLE CLASS...><
But dun think they'll miss me): baddiesssssss... Except Brinz with tt posts... haahaa thks brinz...

I SIMPLY LOVE TINGEN!!! She's super sute...
A.S.K I LOVE U ALL!!! WE ROX the livingroom filled with praises....
oooopsss wat am I doin here???Proclaimin my love to them... shall not let my wife knows ttXP!!!

No comments: