June 19, 2009

Faith shaken...

Another random blog since i'm bored...
Went to grandma's house, played with Boaz didn't really play though,
watch OKTO, some play dough-.- n have lunch n zoom back home.
As mom went out, so was like half-day-care??? lols...
Went there was so tempted of gettin a hair cut... Trim it at least, my hair is super ugly now...
But didn't cos of choosin of hair-dresser at the rite time...
Then reach home read, n off again to swimmin, alone... Sighs Dor, dun be tt late next time ya...
Have dinner, n did as much chores as i can to keep myself busy so tt i can stop thinkin...
Grrrrrrrrr... Super complex feelings... I hate it... cryin.anger.hatred.someone to talk to?
In tt show for tt dancer, for my situation i'm super like her...
STUBBORN!!! N lost everythin...
Cos I wanna swim, dun care how much pain i had for my back...
I lost everythin but thank GOD tt I hope I didn't loose HIM.

No comments: