October 28, 2007

How great is our God!

While listening to christian song, do you felt tt you had been calm down and forget about everythin as you had put on God's hand so do not need to worry about anythin as the bible had written"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, with thanks giving present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your mind inChrist Jesus."Phillipians4:6-7
Jesus I will live for You
In everything I do
I'm holding on to You
Always! Always and forever
Praise the Lord! Serve the Lord, isn't it great? With all hearts and your soul...
Must be glad tt God chose us as His little children, He sent Jesus to earth to save us from our sins so must be glad about it and also to share the message to others so we can worship Him together as 1 big family!
Bring Glory to God's name! Amen? Amen!=)
Hmmm tts wat I think not only english christian songs is nice, y don't try listenin to chinese its cool also. Although my chinese is like dunno wat but i still like the songs, its so meaningful and cool!
Say until chinese, my chinese is like dunno wat but thanks to my church as I went to chinese service so its like improvin erm maybe. The most I'm scared of is readin bible cos it is very diff because i dunno how to read. But thanks to my church frens as they help me along while I'm readin like if I dunno how to read the word they will teach me how to read. hehe thank you so much!
I love God, that is what I want to say!!!
I love dancing and feel like participate in the dance in my church to serve God and also show our talents...

No comments: