October 31, 2007

Feeling So.........

I don't like this feeling, its so lonely, no one to talk to. Can't find someone just feel so empty except crying, trying to be strong but I can't as yesterday i locked myself in the room and cried for 30mins.But this time cry for a lot of things, I sin against God, dunno how to forgive myself! Am I in deep trouble? Wat should I do? I did pray, but don't know how to face God, ask for forgiveness but still got the guilt in me so wat am I suppose to do?
Good tt I got dance pract or else I'm gonna be mad at home, I will be thinkin of the past, the things that I've done that have hurt someone and our havenly Fateher... I'm scared, extremely scared!!! Want tell others but who???? And if there is someone who I can talk with now I would be happy and purposely forget to say the thing cos I'm scared and I don't know how to start.

But still need to thank God for answerin my prayers and I promise I will not to do it again!

He is leavin the school, how am I goin to survive not seein him? But nvm we are totally diff and somemore we did not relly know each other so ya GOOD LUCK in everything u do! Hope to see u next time bah and u will be a christian by then! Bye! KFC~940 :'(

Why is everyone changing? Why are they gettin from good to bad? And some were my besties last time and now were like enimies! How could this happen to them as well to me, my heart is broken into many many many pieces!!!!

1 comment:

♀CHRISTINE™ said...

940.

dun be sad larhhs. kkaes.
and dun cry. yOu fOrgOt abOut miie lurrhhs arrh??? yOu stiiu habb miie as urr best siister. hahaas. anythiinq jus call or msq miie. ii wiil be there tO help yOu. kkaes. qOd bless yOu. takecarres.