September 24, 2007

I'm back!

Sad to say tt i'm back with good and bad news, as i always like to start fom the bad news so ya bad news first hehe. I started to hate myself and i dunno is my fren who tell me tt she told me this cos on tt day i wrote a stupid letter to her and she noticed it after readin. I was shocked cos i thot i had been askin God to help me to solve this prob and end up worst. I kept thinkin of negative staffs. Wat should I do? Wait patiencely, and how much of patience must I have.
I notice the guys I liked came into my head again, oh no is this good or bad? I notice they kept lookin at me, felt so uneasy. Wat should i do? Think of them and get hurt again or look forward and put it onto God's hand maybe He got better ones for me?
This few days I can't really breathe in properly, dunno wat is happenin to my lungs. I just feel lik I am restless, my heart is painful when talkin, lack of air and when i stood up suddenly I felt a sudden dizzy. I dunno wat is happenin to me especially thinkin of those ppl I hate tryin to forgive them but it makes my heart aches worst. Feel lik cryin but need to be strong cos I 'm no longer a child. Let me one shot forgive those I hate and forget wat they did. To do wat God want us to do.
Good news is tt God sent me lots of good frenz tt can cheer me up when I'm sad, encourage me and we can share our sad and good times together. Like Kastello and the group tt I love...

No comments: