July 1, 2007

Why is this happening to me???

Sigh my friendship with her is it goin to be damaged??? Why must she do this to me, why must she act till I am scared of her??? She is a good friend of mine actually we have same CCA, class, hobby othe only thing different is our character... Yes we like each other alot but here comes the problem that is she start to make me feel uncomfortable. This few days I don't really like to go with her, I felt disgusted and irritated by her reaction towards me...
As for my group of friends there are people who dislikes each other and they started to gossip about each other, scolding vulgarities at each other... What Is This??? I hate people who scold vulgarities... I told them nicely they don't want to listen, then say me why must care them so much... Then I ignore them for few days and they came back to me to appologise, I give them chance as they want to change... But after that their problem came back again... I kept quiet as I am not able to do anything but they think I don't mind so they start to say vulgarities at me, I can't control my anger and scolded them because they go over the limit...
I felt so guilty for what I had done, I do not know am I right or wrong...
Another thing is whenever I ask them did I change since sec 1 till now and they keep sayin I never change but I know I change alot and it is from bad to worst but do not know what is wrong...

No comments: