June 22, 2007

No one understands me!!!

Why must always me the helping ppl and when I need help everyone runs away??? Why??? Everytime some problems come everyone will look at me askin for help, even when ppl is discourage, sad or angry i will ne the one tokin to them, console them... But when i am sad or need sumone to talk to y no one came to me... Or even they came to me they will talkin and not me, I just don't understand!!! I hate myself, for alot of reason... Can't think of anythin good about myself... Can't even find a rite person to say out my personal thoughts, feeling and secrets... Who can I trust???

1 comment:

-Jeremy- said...

Oh, don't be sad alright? God send me here to share your happiness and sadness. If you don't mind, i will always be ur 24/7 listening to u, jus give me a call or msg, alright?

This time is a way diff time, u confort other and when ur turn i will ya? hahax.. don't worry, smile.. God loves our smile.. don't be sad.. one thing to rmb, GOD loves us.. don't say yourself useless, in jesus name i cast out tat thought u have.. alright?

be positive, bring joy to other, bring joy to urself.. rmb this..

take care.. cya at e beach hooha..