March 9, 2010

Wah I'm SIAN LA!!!
Thank GOD tt PROJECT IS OVER WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Great!!! Trainings, work, church... hehehe tts my schedule...
Sch was-.- But time w daddy n frens were fun la, though it was quite disgustin...
Aft being open to it... Its actually nth its how u take it...
But wat ppl think is "does these ppl know basic respect for sexuality"
Lol suddenly i became so hmmm neutral!!!In between of both eh...
Aft sch Lunch w Ma'am in canteen w 3/4 class then for my cliques Half went POOL, Half went lan. I went w daddy.... As Promised to Darren n bone for not being a PSK!!!
Goin poool next round:):)
Class was all abt presentation.. Seriously I dunno wat came out of my mouth?
Wat did i said just now arh??? Anybody?? though it was horrible la...
But thks to Andrea he helped to talk alot:)
And during the lesson its kinda IRRRITATING!!!
The one beside, behind all talkin abt-.-
At home, in sch-.- I'M SICK ABT IT!!!
I'm soooo goin to tell, but i dun wanna hurt ppl ANYMORE!!!
Treating as a close fren but being misunderstood...
Had solution, thks Dr. ....!
I shouldn't be soft but u're also a bro in my church... Wat can i do???ARRRRHHHGGG!!!
Shall say tt, too bad tt dream WIll not leave me...
n also I'm no longer interested in guys... We'll see how, only aft yrs ltr n it'll only be ......
God do somethin abt this...

No comments: