February 5, 2010

True I'm waitin for hell now:)
I prefer this way... At least i learnt somethin, cos i nv learn things in the soft way...
I'm stirring up anger for myself:):)
Sick n tired... BORING~Lord, why life so borin wan arh... I just lik this activities below
My life now is, simple... Sch,proj,jog,work...N MOST IMPT CHURCH!!!:D
Other than doin all things i'm bored!!!
I'll talk to u personally next week... I'm sorry i depend on the wrong light...Humble me n bring me back... I dun belong there... I've been trapped by evil...Lord, soften my heart, just break me...
Thk You for I start to see u workin in my grp, I start to see blessings pouring down... w just tt $15... Its alrd a great blessings from u...
Sowing n reaping.... If u give to GOD, GOD's blessings will pour on u abundantly!!!
AMEN!!:):) This week is awesomely awesome w HIM ard hehe.... ThankYou HeavenlyDADDY!!!
Bro thks for tellin, its a reminder for me thks again...

No comments: