February 7, 2010

Today is another?????back to my line AWESOME SUNDAY!!
YAY!!! Haha, blessed day in church again.
Though i didn't go to jurongwest but expo it was still awesome:)
The pressence of GOD was still there:)
Yeah! goin back to amkcmc next Sun:) I'm missing them badly...
True though I was plannin to go back when no one recognise me...
Today's msg was awesome la, but RevPaul spoke super FAST!!!
Sentences all tgt at 1 breathe coool! Thank God I catch some of it, n it impact me.
1 of it i've learnt"We have to make a move b4 GOD can bless,guide,lead, n many more, for GOD is alrd IN US!!! N we're HIS temple."
The P&W was great too brought me into the pressence, though we're late for the first n yet its MY FAV SONG!!!!!!!!!!
"How Great Is Our God"reminds me of HE's my father,the scene whichI'll nv forget... Embraced in HIS arms,tears all over,alrt shall stop haha...
"Lord you're more than anything"This song is gonna be in me, THIS WHOLE WEEK pls DADDY!
May I pray tt this song will be the hymns for the week:):)snif snifsss....
But still I'm satisfied:) I go for the desire of CHRIST!
Shall stop sharin things to ppl anymore...Closest?Nehx!till I know who to say to...
Only CHRIST knows me best I'll share more w HIM no humans... Me included!Trust broken! forgetit!!! speechless though... Just nail them on the cross....Lord, Its time for u n me alone...
Cool look into FB start to see ppl confessin, speakin, n even preachin... Wanna be 1 of them:)
Lord, give me the courage to do tt... Tt I'll not be ashamed of U alone...

No comments: