November 6, 2009

LORD, I seriously dunno wat to do, I'm stuck...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

This few days were weird, I'm still at the point makin my decision.
I've made it, but it isn't firm. I wanted it to be firm, Lord, help me with this ya?
sian...speechless
I'm still thinkin tt I'm e bad party... Yea as wat zoro said I've changed to another person :'(
My heart still dun feel right, words still flow out lik water tap:(
Some things do need to be done...
I NEED UR WISDOM, LORD!
Since everyone seems to know then let it be it then. I'm not ashamed!!!
I wanna lift UR name up HIGH!!!!GLorify U!
Its GOD tt change me, yet I was worldly changed...
No U're my deliverer!!! My refuge, I dun wanna be condemned by this world

Bringin Rems n Daniel to CHC hope it'll be a success... pray pray pray even harder!!!

No comments: