October 2, 2009

Forgiveness is needed

Every church is God's home!!!
But i just can't stay still in 1(sorry)
Wat's wrong with me?
Shall pray tt I'll be back, after i've done with re-charging!
Just keep it with HIM!
Church Hopper? NO WAY!!! I DUN WANT!
I want stay...)':
I have 100001 excuses to leave but only have 1 reason to stay
That Is Where I Belong.
Be it no one recongnise me or take the watever away I shall not mind.
I create this mess... Sorry.
THis yr has the most changes, lettin down HIM so many times... I'm sorry!
I should stop sayin sorry n to re-learn how to LOVE you n cling on to YOU from this moment!
I pray in the name of JESUS....Amen!
Spare this time n the promises I've made, I'll cancel others from now on!!!
Just keep prayin...I mean me,yepps...
Sorry for lettin all down, for breakin all promises. Just... yea...
A.S.K this is the prob I'm facin... I just dunno wat to say when i saw the both of u...


Thanks DADDY for today! Answered prayer again!Praise YOU!!!

No comments: