October 15, 2009

Circumstances tt will build up my faith:)

Sighs I'M SICK!!!!Coughin,sneezin,shiverin...
Didn't really pray as much now OH NO!!!:( BUCK UP!!!
I wanna fight for the rights, but its hard cos its my mummy who I'm gonna fight...
Lord, I wanna honour u, I needa obey my mom, bless me with ur holy spirit to guide me...
I wanna grow closer to U but my relationship with ppl is gettin worst:'(
My family, my church, my frens... I can feel it n i know it.
But I wanna experience U, speak in tongues. I dun mind sacrificing my time to live for the kingdom of heaven sake but may my mummy understand...
Thanks to all who prayed for me:)Most appreciated:)
ThankU HeavenlyDADDY, for listenin n answerin all my prayers:)
Thks for takin the pain frm my throat straight away aft I've prayed. This means tt prayers always works HAHA... Many Thanks to YingJie, Jason n Grace for helpin me out in my faith n all the encouragements tt u all had given... Pray even harder...

Alrt back to sch... Class was cool, back to MPC-MATHS!ROX! Though all return back to teachersXpSHHHH!!! Have been waitin for PE which is tmr! BUT I CAN'T JOIN!!! GRRR...
Cos I'm sick...Rebuke it away man! Then had been goin home with tt horny bunch. More n more ppl gettin courrupted man! Even the GALS!!! But not me HAHA!!! Shall be my Holy Holy:)
Proud to be n to live tt way:) Since others can prove me they can do it, SO AM I!!!
Was kissed by Brindha EVERYDAY!!!! AHHH nightmare!!!Sry didn't mean anythin haha cos aft tt incidence, in secondary 2weeks of fear... Dun wan think abt it! Dun do tt again!

No comments: