September 9, 2009

PLS DO NOT READ ...Corrupted...

Sighs another misunderstandin tt looses a good fren again:'(
Nvm shall becareful next time, actually i didn't mean anythin...
Do i??? I nv mean anythin lik wat u all had been thinkin la CAN!!!
"holy" nvm speechless... Compared to churchies i'm like errrrr.... worst of the worst...
Nvm I shall be speechless frm now on...
WAN TALK THEN TALK DUN WAN TALK SHUT UP!!! ZIP UR GAP!!!
SPEECHLESS!!!
Y am I throwin my tantrum here??? Since i dun need pity...
Pls stop dreamin JOCELYN!!! Stop shootin me with wat ma'am said today...OK!!!
(Dun let me say out ur name...) seriously use ur brain b4 SPEAKIN!!! Its no joke now...
Sorry still, cos there's limit to EVERYTHIN!
LORD, who can i talk to, cry to??? NO ONE!!!
Except U rite, NO one else rite!!! If it is so, y do he talk so much???
I dun mind being a shadow... used to it... SINCE.....-.-"
Change how??? So long alr, DADDY
bring me home!
Crash me in the middle of the road lik wat i always dreamt of...

No comments: