July 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!

Shall talk abt last week, it was simply awesome.
Especially weekends!!!
Sat mornin went joggin with bro, 6.30 awake, 7am reach the park...
Then in the evenin went cycling at ecp with cell grp for cell grp outin, OBEDIENCE!!!
Its fun man, enting,huiqi,beile,jinchi n I cycled and moyi,weishi n yiyong skatin...
It rained heavily though, drenched.
Had pizza hut for super late dinner... Can be said as supper.
Was a hilarious day with WeiShi(Os Kestra/Casandra?/yao bei da arh) hahahaha
Laugh till stomach ache...
N my indescisive came back while decidin wats for dinner. Which "betrayed" Yiyong hahaha Xp
Gals side gals ok... Ya anw its me wrong though,yea with tt indescisive mindset...):

Sunday went church early for rehearsin the song WO MEN AI! Goodness its awesome to hear all voice combine tgt n the smile on our faces haha? Did usherin as well, yippeeee answered prayers(: AMEN!
Then had lunch with jingwen sixian they all, n went to meet kokway/(elder)bro n Jeff to buy present for Angie. Shop frm amk to yishun to causeway-.-
Fun journey with tt "3yr old kokway/(small)bro" hahaha Xp
Was askin them to faster so i can go home...
Went home agitated her again n argued over small matter again-.-
Con't my plan on hostel n GH but totally lost hope-.- DUN EVEN NEEDA REQUEST! Just needa misbehave n they'll send u there... Such a waste of time to misbehave, y can't request stay there train myself up, n she'll have a peace life as well... Sigh... CHANGE PLAN!!!
Share with lesbo n bro, thks for all ur comfortin words...MOST APPRECIATED! Had a good time cryin... thks again:D

Today was afraid to open mouth, afraid tt i'll burst out again of wat happen this mornin, totally IGNORANCE! tears in eyes but thks to sherine n brinz whom i talked to first n made me smile n also to tt MR WHO R U!(Deyao) who made me luagh non-stop... And tt project on 10strength n weaknesses which made me laugh lik crazy... But still there's somethin in me which stop me though... So ya but I still Thk GOD/DADDY for sendin this ppl in my life to cheer me up n encourage me when i'm down. PRAISE U OH LORD! Rejoice in The LORD in wateva circumstances u faced...I'm glad tt i'm being called as A CHILD OF GOD!!! hahaha...

No comments: