June 4, 2009

Song of the week:Planetshakers:Stand in Awe

At last exams are over...Phew...
Though today suppose to be goin out with brinz, darren, hanhan n wady to land to chilled out.
But rmb of wat mom said things tt let me think for days...
Decided to go home, n rest. Slept for hrs.
I even overslept, super late for the meetin with YingJie...
Sighs so sorry tt i nv go...
Anw tmr goin cathay with them:)yippeeeeI'MGOING!!!

Ppl said i've changed... I know...I'm more n more stubborn... More n more quiet, words dissolved...Some say, emo...dun wanna bond...mute...act soft??? &stuffs...
I prayed lesser n lesser, can even say i nv sincerely pray this week...UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Esp this week strugglin thru day by day, papers by papers...
Didn't went sunday sch last week n did somethin which ppl sure say stupid... I can't run away from prayin, when we were asked to pray, Holyspirit tells me tt it has been a long time since i closed my eyes n talked to GOD. I closed my eyes, n said Lord, I missed the time with u...
Then HE touched my heart, n it dropped end up flowin out... Thks JW(:
YuLing suddenly come tell me abt some past stuffs... Hey dear, no worries haha tt was super long ago alr & I cried TO THE LORD not to myself...
I broke too many ppl's heart n even HIS heart...I dun even say i'm sorry... Even if i say u all will either forgive i not.......Wat am i suppose to do? Bro ask me, did i regret?
Stubbornly i responded. I dunno... Now There's 2 voices in me.
I keep tellin myself i can't i can't... End up bruise n she knows it alr... Consequences...
Regreted? i dunno... I DUNNO!!!
I ans all the ans tts comes from my heart...
She told me, my faith is much stronger then hers, I shook my head n said it was the past...No longer now...Tears start flowin...
She dotes me too much tt she dun bear to scold or hit me... I ask, Y, i did tt cos no one did.
She ask u hate urself? I nodded my head...Tears flow even more...
I need u LORD... Change me, renew me, mould me... Most of all Speak to me... Fill me...

No comments: