December 27, 2008

Half sad...Half happy... WEEK...

Its like the unhappiness happens on Sunday, during service.
That was why i didn't con't the service and ran out.
Yepps knowin tt I was wrong I can't hide anything from HIM.
And I still choose to hide.
But at least from tt run away I've got clear tt HE put this grp tgt and is for forever,
and why am I tearing it off??? Cos of the meetings? YEPPSSSS!!!
Alright I've gotta chill just let this be the last meeting of the yr.
Lord, I seriously can't handle... I'm tired of saying no to meetings.

Aunty Suci went back on Christmas day, which made me cry the whole afternoon. And forgetting DADDY! 6yrs of besties is now........ Anyway thks Daryl for singing Beautiful Saviour to gain back my faith:)its nice to sing tgt with cousins so PLS LEARN TT SONG hehe cos I just love it.... I dun mind volunteering myself to teach the 2 youngest ones hehe:)

Next i've quitted my job. I'm gonna miss all of u.... A place of fun and laughters.
But talking abt can't go church I think its better to give tt up
and concentrate to build OUR relationship, ya DADDY:)
I'm sorry, tts all I can say.
For I didn't have much time with u, didn't serve u wholeheartedly.
Didn't this, didn't tt.
Thankyou for UR grace tt even though I can't feel UR pressence but DADDY I still recive UR blessings, IMMEDIATE BLESSINGS! THANK YOU LORD, for UR MERCY AND GRACE!!!ESPECIALLY UR LOVE!!! DADDY I live through faith not thru feelings, yeah..... PLANETSHAKERS!!! HILLSONGS!!! YOOOOHOOO DADDY U ROX!

Thank U for putting me into cullinary, even though tt Ah Cherng say not good for gals.
But I'll do my best:) to GLORIFY UR NAME:)

No comments: