August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Vivien! & me:)

At last I found someone whose Birthday fall on the same day as me haha, and of course tts dearest VIVIEN.
Thanks to all who remember my Birthday, Thank You, love u all man.

They are none other than:
Mommy, Javin, MinFang, Lynn, Kasthuri, Jamie, Irah, Anisah, Ameera, Sufiandi, Hasif, Jeremy, JingWen, Vivien, Moyi and many many many more...
Too many to write.
Thanks for all the presents, didn't expect there were many of them.
Will soon upload the picts up:)
Thanks for all the hugs and wishes.
Today went for the last paper of Preim, YAY!
Then went to collect 6km MARATHON T-shirt,
with MinFang, Hasif who are joinin
as for Lynn and GuanSeng came along to disturb.
haha shhhhhhhh(dun say)
The T-Shirt was COOL MAN! Real cool la!
Can't wait to wear.haha
Then went home, cos they plan for b'day bash,
was waiting for their call,
I called back and found out they forget to bring their barangs barangs.
So no bash for this yr!Hehe.
then went to buy big cake oh my,
saw grandma, Aunty Suci, Nicholas and Boaz.
So cute both Nicholas and Boaz,
Nicholas keep on askin who I intend to invite for party.
I told him tt i nv open party,
but seems he dun understand.
Anyway was glad to see them:)

Most of all thank God for His love, strength, guidance, protection and many uncountable blessings God has bless me with, Really thank Him. I LOVE YOU LORD! YOU ROX!
YOU MADE ME WHOLE! ALL I NEED IS YOU! I LOVE YOU, MUACKS!

No comments: