December 29, 2007

Last day in Mac...

Yesterday was my last day in AMKP Mac, gonna miss them all. Really have a great time with them but yesterday was the best cos Javin was with us haha. Those whom I really feel like seein them came Thanks Lord. Haha really thanks Lord for such a great day last night. Thanks to Javin too as he let me talk to Awang e one who I nv talk before. Everyone came to ask who is this little cute boy haha I said my bro, everyone was like sayin Javin so cute. Manager Diana treat Javin with small Milo haha cos he waited for me for 4hrs. And they say I bully him but e fact is he wanted to stay not I force him. But nvm he brought joy to everyone of us. As he also get a chance to see me work, I did alot of station anyway ya fun. Did lobby, french fries, Counter, and got a chance to walk all around for the last time. But I dun get a chnce to say good bye to Aunty Mee, Aunty Siao Yee and Aunty Swee Liang, they are so caring, lovely and ya love them so much. Jeremy tt guy he is so bad, he kept disturbin my bro and me and ya run back to his counter to run away from me how smart watever. Haha keep askin me to add him in msn his email add is so funny la but ya he is quite a nice guy though.
I have to say a big Thank You to the Managers and every crew leaders and crews as they really take care of me and so good to me, will miss them all. Wonder will I go back again to meet them, maybe as a customer then.

No comments: