October 11, 2007

Marking Days

During exam marking days my school no need to go to school, good lo thought can use this time to pack my things or do my favourite things. But I use my times on exercising, morning go gym, evening go cycling.
Went gym for 2 mornings with Kairen, Guan Seng and Lily. Like having PT training sia, run alot and do alot of the dunno wat la... Guan Seng keep using PT training to scare me think wat scared of him arh. Now having muscle aches all over. Having fun with them haha. Now there is something something happening within Lily and Guan Seng hahaha... After gym go cycling with my bro he cycle so fast thought I can't chase him haha still win ne... Saw 2 of my squat mates, Dorothy and Kelly cycling so cycle with them, havin a lot of fun with them man. Dorothy like small kid play swing with my bro haix, then cycle around...
So tired, want to have a good rest also cannot. Miss so many ppl, miss my Kor and my darling Kasthuri, she called me today, so miss them. Dun get a chance to see them this two days.
Having such a big stone in my heart, wonder who can take it out? Who can I trust??? I thought can forget him but he send me comment and he delete it so sad, forget him totally but he came back, thought got hope but now everything crashed.Why he like tt de? Got to change my plan le, now the next aim is him haha... Fast rite, no la I forget him long time ago le tts why can change plan mah. Wish God can help, had been lonely all the time can't find the rite one for me.
Maybe is me the problem but now trying to change no more boyish le, but confirm no one wan de la sian...

No comments: