October 20, 2007

Back from OBS

Yeah at last I'm home miss my family so much, learn how to appreciate them more than before. The five days camp really learn a lot about myself hmmm try to reach a higher aim, maybe... Made more frinds as I had 16 members in my group Nila Utama haha cool man know them all... Miss them on the last day wish we can meet again:)

First day doing the tust fall, balayer thngy remembered all the commands in mind. Cool but exhausting... Cook in the dark and pitch the tent in the dark, thought got doms but dun have haix must sleep late wake up early and unpitch tents for the five days. So tiring but fun with my buddies haha. First time talk to them quite scared but fun makin friends after all, hmmm 4 of my grp members are from my school and 1 of them are from my class and tts Zaki the funny and caring one. I was asked to become food IC hmmm nice 1 man at least contribute something hehe:)

Looks like my whole group still can't remember my name so they call me Garfield thru e whole camp so ya thanks to Zaki who called me tt first since he was my classmate haha. Everyone of them were so cute and we became buddies for the next few days. Fast rite haha cool nehx! Saw my church fren over there what a coincidence Thanks Lord for meeting Qin Yi over there haha start talkin to her now a days haha. Second day we went for kayakin it's e first time in my whole life so excited but its tough keep banging on to other kayaks but e the most I like is capsized then doin the dunno wat saving to help another pairs to get back on to their kayaks, fun man. After bathin we went for rock climbin first time climb so high thanks to their encouragements and supports. Never meet such a team before as they cheer for you and will guide you up there too. God will do the same thing to when you see an obstacle, God will be there for you, guidin you and telling you wat to do to reach your destiny. Jamie cried wishin to go home, I was tryin to calm her down and change her mind set but she is gettin too stressed up and scared, I just dunno wat to do, such a useless friend I am haiz.

Third and Forth day was land and sea expedition. Learnt how to endure, persevere and encourge is very important. For land we walked a very long distance need hours to reach our destiny so tiring but we did it we went up the mountain it is quite fun up there nice scenery spent some time there lookin at the scenery, left one the last point because it is quite late we went to a place to pitch our tents wishin tt the last days is reachin.
For sea expidition Kayak for 5hrs with Zaki havin a hard time with him but felt guilty and sorry what should I do, I'm scared tt we might haix, what should I do? I became darker but not as dark as I want to be haix skin tearin off so painful. Ouch!

Last day came yeah can go home missing my group members good tt I got their contact numbers and email add and many more at least can contact each other :) Next week goin have a tough time in school many things happenin and my dancing group is startin yeah can dance again.Now havin a headache and feel like vomitting so sick man, feelin like floatin oh no what should I do?

My group Nila Utama! Miss Them!

No comments: